July 25, 2007

All time Favorite Beagles

These are some of my all time favorite that I had at my kennel. I think it is interesting to look at their color and build. Many of these are in pedigrees.


Cow Gator
*Bull Gator x Shorts Maid
*Derby UBGF National Champ








Playgirl
*Litter Mate to Greenwoods Playboy
*Finished in 5 Trails











Bull Gator
*Tiny Bull x Valene
*UBGF Derby National Champ
*MAB National Champ






B.B. Bonnie
*Won 7 National Championships
*Picuture of AKC National
*2nd Place Dog (Hagens Maybe Bad) I owed and won UBGF National with.





Ozzie
*Great Fast Chop Mouth
*His Problem was Keen Cutter Casey
*Casey beat Ozzie in 3 Nationals







Black Ace
*Won UBGF Derby National
*Finished in 4 Trails








Dark Alf
*Finished in 7 Trails
*Best Mouth on any beagle I ever heard


















Black Bog
*Won the UBGF National
*Hall of Fame
*Third best dog I ever bread










Cloe
*Woodschopper x Oklahoma's Sister
*2006 UBGF National Champ




B-Gal
*Out of 17 pups she produced 4 Field Champions and one with 3 wins and one with 2 wins.
*This is Shorts Win Clean's Dam.
*She is 5 years old.












Tiny Bull
*Great Producer and Hall of Fame Dog
*Finished in 4 trials
*Rule Book Hound with a great chop mouth